|Welcome to the Infinity Ring Wiki!|
This wiki is all about The Infinity Ring Series that everybody can edit!!
We have written 55 articles since our creation on August 18, 2012.
Welcome to the Infinity Ring Wiki
History is broken and three kids must travel back in time to set it right. Told in seven books and seven interactive online game episodes, Infinity Ring invites readers to travel back in time to fix the "Great Breaks," moments in history that have gone terribly wrong. Each book in the series contains a free "Hystorian's Guide," a collectible map and game guide that provide readers the information they need to set history back on track in the fully immersive Infinity Ring online game experience. The Infinity Ring online game continues where the book leaves off. Each online game episode, while standing on its own as a complete adventure, ties in to the on-going plotline of the Infinity Ring books. In the online game, players explore realistically designed historical locations, while meeting and talking to historical figures.
Main CharactersDak Smyth
Infinity Ring Books
- Infinity Ring Book 1: A Mutiny in Time - August 28th, 2012
- Infinty Ring Book 2: Divide and Conquer - November 6th, 2012
- Infinity Ring Book 3: The Trap Door - February 5th, 2013
- Infinity Ring Book 4: Curse of the Ancients - June 4th, 2013
- Infinity Ring Book 5: Cave of Wonders - August 27th, 2013
- Infinity Ring Book 6: Behind Enemy Lines - November 26th, 2013
- Infinity Ring Book 7: The Iron Empire - January 28th,2014